Wednesday 19 August 2009

I heart Malaysian TV Shows..

To be honest, I'm not really into malay dramas or movies.. I always think that malaysian tv shows sucks, not cool etc.. After got influenced by friends I finally started to watch malay drama/comedy online from www.tv3.com.my .. So far, I've watched 'La Dolce Amira','Datin Wan Abe' and 'Cinta Untuk Ain'.. And i like what i've seen..



Currently i'm watching 'Nur Kasih'; i'm so in love with the show!!.. Can't wait to watch coming episodes.. I don't know if it's just me, but i find the drama to be different from what i've expected in terms of originality.. When you think you know where the plot is heading, the total opposite happened.. You just can't predict the story line.. That's why i love this show, making me to want more from it, hehehe.. Good job khabir bhatia!!


I think i'm falling for malaysian tv dramas.. I find that the quality are getting better even though there are some that are just plain boring.. Keep up with the good work man!! Go and support malaysian tv shows!! Yeay!!

photos- from www.tv3.com.my


3 comments:

  1. I believe blogging has its own beauty. So, please go on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi.. thanx for the comment (first ever for this blog, hehe).. you have an impressive blog as well.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm staying overseas but every Friday night, I can't wait for the latest Nur Kasih episode to be uploaded on TV3 online! :)

    Best giler cerita Nur Kasih. Hehe

    ReplyDelete